MRO & Modification Centre:
Dolphin Air has its Maintenance & Engineering center located in Sharjah Airport Free Zone, with hangar facility of 100,000 square feet of floor space capable of supporting two single aisles, with an additional 35,000 square feet accommodating support shops, stores, shipping & receiving and administrative offices
Dolphin Air with its dedicated e-business portal with a single mildness aspires to offer prompt inventory support to Aircraft and equipment requirements to deliver optimum performances. The dedicated team with the aid of online business portal offer aircraft replacement parts, MRO Services and tailor made Logistics support to meet any demand and expectations of the Aviation related customers.
The dedicated online network is set up to deliver non comprehensive services with respect to time & cost effective services to its depending customers. The services are perfectly designed and planned to meet customer demands through its well defined and user friendly ecommerce software platform.
- Management services for Maintenance and Engineering organizations.
- Facilities for major maintenance of all Boeing 737 classic, NGs and A 320 family airplanes.
- Software management of third party airline maintenance and engineering functions.
- Line Maintenance and Hangar Maintenance support for domestic and international carriers.
- Hangar rental support for third party operators.
- Aircraft Leasing.
- Tooling and Material support for third party operators.
GIS Services are latest addition to the legacy of Dolphin Air. We provide quality services and products in geo technical services, geographical information systems development and location based intelligence. Our expertise services are as follow;
- GIS Application development.
- UAV Data and Image processing.
- Surveying, Location based Services.
- Vehicle Tracking and management system.
The Group has its engineering division under the name Al Saqr Engineering based out of Sharjah which is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which follows Civil Aviation Part 145 Standards having its fully equipped calibration lab managed by top trained engineers servicing Aviation including Marine, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas. The division has its own authorized Service Centre taking care of calibration requirements related to Pressure & Temperature, Dimension, Electrical, RF, Environmental, Torque, Valves, and Gas etc.